Hi! I'm Maddie and I'm a full-time wedding photographer based out of Fort Collins, CO. I specialize in elopements & intimate adventurous weddings, and I will photograph between 40-50 weddings this year!
In order to give each of my amazing couples the best experience ever, I am looking to hire some part-time help during my busy season (June-October). I need an assistant to help with some administrative, marketing, and design tasks that will free me up to focus on shooting, editing, and client communications.
NOTE: This is NOT a shooting position and is NOT an opportunity to gain experience as a photographer or photographer assistant. You will NOT go on any shoots or learn any photography skills whatsoever. The opportunity is for administration, marketing, and design work only (yes, the boring stuff! haha).
Please thoroughly read the job description & requirements below before applying. If you or someone you know might be a good fit, please apply via the instructions below. Feel free to share!
Part-time Marketing & Administrative Assistant
In search of a creative, organized, and detail oriented person to assist a small creative business based out of Old Town Fort Collins, Colorado. Work will be on a part-time basis of about 20-hours per week from June-October. 5-10 hours per week will be at an office in Old Town Fort Collins, and the remaining 10-15 hours can be completed remotely. Almost all tasks are computer-based on MAC-OS software or online platforms, so proficiency with MAC-OS is required. Software will be provided.
Compensation: $10-15+/hr based on experience
- Blogging (image storytelling & writing)
- Ordering, packaging, and shipping product samples
- Online product sales fulfillment
- Organizing and preparing online products for delivery to client
- Creating simple image slideshows
- Customizing design templates for specific clients
- Proficient with MAC-OS system and software
- Organized, hard working, reliable, and detail oriented
- Basic design skills, writing skills, & creative eye
- Tech-savvy and fast learner with new software and online platforms and systems
- Past marketing & design experience
- Flexibility to varied work hours (on-site vs. remote)
- Logistically-oriented and highly organized
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21st, 2017
- Resume (include proficiency levels & competencies with Mac-based software)
- Cover letter
- Examples of previous marketing, design, or other artistic/creative work (if applicable—not required)
Accepting applications April 7-21. Interviews will be April 24-28 in Old Town, Fort Collins, CO. Interview may include a basic software competency test and basic design competency test.