Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps to officially reserve our wedding date?
First of all, YAY! I'm so excited to get to work with you. These are the steps to make it official:
- Connect: First, let's set up a phone/skype/facetime call to get to know each other better and chat about your vision for your day. I believe that it's really important to have a wedding photographer that you really fit and connect with.
- Contract: Next, I will send the contract for your day which has all the details laid out. I'm happy to go over it with you if you have any questions.
- Retainer: The retainer is 50% of the package you choose to officially reserve your date—which you can pay via our secure online bank transfer portal, a personal check, money order, cashier & bank check, or Venmo. The final payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding day.
- All Set! Once I've received the contract & retainer, you're officially booked and we can work on planning your day with customized location suggestions, vendor recommendations, planning tools, & more!
Ready to Book?
Do you travel for weddings?
Yes! I am an avid traveler (25 countries and counting) and there's nothing that excites me more than a new location. Check out my travel schedule to see where I'm headed.
- For elopements & intimate weddings in Colorado:
- I have very reasonable rates to cover my gas & accommodation for locations farther than a 2-hour round-trip drive from the front range. The rate is $0.50/mile plus $100/night accommodation. My maximum travel fee in the state is $500. Contact me to get an exact travel quote for your location.
- For elopements & intimate weddings outside of Colorado, there are 3 options:
- $1000 flat-rate travel fee to anywhere in the USA
- $1500 flat-rate travel fee to anywhere in the world (accessible by commercial airlines and conventional roads).
- Discounted travel rates for weddings that fit in my travel schedule
How many images will we receive?
All rates include the full resolution, edited digital images files with an unlimited personal printing release. For an 8-hour elopement or intimate wedding day, you will receive 300-500 images (about 40-60 photos per hour).
When will we get to see our photos?
You will receive a"sneak peek" of 3-5 of your photos within 1 week. This way you can immediately send out announcements and share some images with friends & family! Next, I will immediately get to work on editing your full gallery of images, which takes 8-10 weeks to fully complete.
How do we get prints & albums?
You can order stunning, high-quality professional prints directly through your online gallery (and so can your family & friends!). Albums are created by my professional graphic designer—and with your input, tell the beautiful story of your day. There are multiple options available, and they are packaged and shipped directly to you.